• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 260 – heavyweight title fight - Miocic vs Ngannou

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is actually a rematch on March 28 when UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic will defend his belt against #1 contender Francis Ngannou. It will be remembered that Miocic won their first meeting with some grappling and wrestling that left Ngannou not only catching for his breath but feeling totally confused on what was happening. That was the only loss of Ngannou in UFC and he is attempting a revenge.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The challenger is a slight favorite in the betting but Miocic is used to being the underdog in most of his fight. The problem of Ngannou is how to hit Miocic with his bomb because the champion is not only elusive but also has the power of grappling.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is unfortunate that the co-main event was cancelled when UFC lightweight champion Alexander Volkanovski contracted covid leaving Brian Ortega with no opponent. The new co-main event is the bout between former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley and Vicente Luque. The betting odds are in favor of Luque at -300 but Woodley is still dangerous according to Luque.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The UFC main event went on and the betting odds in favor of Ngannou seemed to be correct. Miocic was very cautious in round 1 and he decided to attack in the 2nd round. That gave the challenger the chance to land his haymaker but Miocic was able to withstand the heavy shot. However, in the succeeding skirmish of a tit-for-tat affair Ngannou was able to hit a double that felled Miocic who was not able to stand up anymore. Ngannou is now the new UFC heavyweight champion.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the co-main event heavy favorite Vincente Luque proved his -300 odds to be true when he submitted former UFC welterweight champion Tyrone Woodley in the 1st round. Before the tap, both fighters were exchanging heavy shots and it was not clear who was winning until Luque got into a submission position. This is the 4th loss of Woodley that may change his mind on being adamant to fight on.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou together with Sean O’Malley won the Performance of the Night award with the $50k bonus. The co-main event won the Fight of the Night award giving $50k each to Tyron Woodley and Vicente Luque. The award was usually given to a fight that ended in a decision but the co-main event ended by a tap of Woodley in the 1st round.