• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bashing of Asian Americans in the US

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This kind of discrimination is getting into the surface that Asians in the US are not just being discriminated but hated as to be harmed. Some videos showed the crime. One woman in New York was beaten by a black man. Another Asian in a train was hit until he lost consciousness. No, they are not isolated cases but it is already becoming a trend. The Asians are blamed for bringing the covid to the US.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Manny Pacquiao who is now a senator speaks about the hate crimes against Asians in the US. He is challenging the attackers to attack him instead and even calling them cowards. The black man who attacked the 65-year old Filipina was identified as Brandon Elliot, 38 years old and was on parole for murdering his own mother. Obviously the guy has a mental problem that he should have stayed in prison.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems that the hate crime is rising with the death threat letters against Asians circulating in Utah. In the Atlanta shooting where 8 were killed, 6 were Asians. The distribution of the death threat letters are so sly that even the security cameras failed to capture them. This issue may be a prank but Asians are, of course, taking it seriously because it involves their life.