• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC middlweight – Till vs Vettori

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is a sad news that the main event for the UFC April 10 will not happen. Darren Till who is to fight Marvin Vittori for the winner to be in a position to challenge the middleweight champion. Till has an injury that may need an operation for the broken collarbone. This would be disastrous if the UFC cannot find a replacement for Till. The fight card of Vegas 23 may be cancelled.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kevin Holland officialy replaces the injured Darren Till as opponent of Marvin Vittori in their middleweight tussle. UFC was in panic and the bout was saved by Holland. However, the main card is not as exciting to watch because Holland was coming off from a loss to Derek Brunson in a fight that looked like Holland was not serious. Personally I have no appetite for the Vettori-Holland bout.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The early betting odds show a -330 for Marvin Vettori who was supposed to square off with Darren Till on Saturday. Due to an injury Till is replaced by Kevin Holland who is the underdog at +225. But Holland cannot be discounted since he has a knockout punch that he showed in his fight with Jacare Souza. I think only his playfulness in the octagon will be preventing him to win.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holland's eye was really fucked up.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vettori defeats Holland via unanimous decision (50-44, 50-44, 50-44).

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kevin Holland failed to go against the betting odds as Marvin Vettori proved his worth as the -330 favorite. Although the fight lasted for 5 rounds but it was all Vettori with the takedowns that gave Holland a hard time to stand up. There was a total of 13 takedowns for the record of Vittori who is now aiming to face champion Israel Adesanya again to whom Vettori lost by split decision.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What if he goes ahead and kills Israel Adesanya? If there is anything I have learned from 2021, fights are not going the way we expect them to.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What if he goes ahead and kills Israel Adesanya? If there is anything I have learned from 2021, fights are not going the way we expect them to.

That would be sick.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is another thread claiming that Adesanya might be facing a totally different opponent.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If you remember how Jan Blachowicz had won the light heavyweight title by beating betting favorite Dominick Reyes, it was an unexpected knockout. And his next fight against the challenge of UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya who looked invincible, well, it was a unanimous decision with the takedowns of Blachowicz. Now, Vettori can do that to Adesanya too considering that Vettori had lost to Adesanya before only by split decision.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If you remember how Jan Blachowicz had won the light heavyweight title by beating betting favorite Dominick Reyes, it was an unexpected knockout. And his next fight against the challenge of UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya who looked invincible, well, it was a unanimous decision with the takedowns of Blachowicz. Now, Vettori can do that to Adesanya too considering that Vettori had lost to Adesanya before only by split decision.

I love it when fights leave you with your mouth wide open because you can't believe what has just taken place.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is time for Vettori to redeem himself against Adesanya.