• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2021 Olympia Hotel Info - Discounted Rate

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
They posted the link to book the host hotel rooms at the group discounted rate. I did it myself and it is $149 per night. Beautiful Hyatt hotel - same one as last year in Orlando. Olympia dates are in October this year.

https://mrolympia.com/travel-accomodations
We are excited to announce that TWO of Orlando’s top hotels will serve as Host hotels for the 2021 Olympia Weekend. The Hyatt Regency Orlando (sold out) and the spectacular Rosen Centre Hotel are BOTH conveniently attached to the Orange County Convention Center. Located only 12 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO) both hotels are offering special discounted rates for Olympia attendees. We recommend reserving rooms as soon as possible before discounted rooms are sold out.

Here's the link and if you scroll down a bit, you'll see the link that brings you to the Hyatt page with the discount and dates already in there. They made it a piece of cake. Great job by Dan Solomon and Jake Wood once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
That's great! Thanks Joe!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
That's great! Thanks Joe!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I hope that a lot of fans decide to make the trip. Everything was run like clockwork last year with limited time to prepare. So it's going to be on point again and then some. The host hotel is gorgeous and everything is right there.