• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Middleweight boxing – Munguia vs Sulecki

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WBO 154 pound champion Jaime Munguia moves up to the middleweight to face Maciej Sulecki on April 24 in DAZN. Munguia is undefeated with a record of 36 wins and 29 KOs while Sulecki has a fight record of 29-2 with 11 KOs. At this early Muguia is a solid betting favorite. He had wanted to have Gennady Golovkin but that can happen if he wins this bout with a good performance against Sulecki.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is unfortunate that Maciej Sulecki was injured and had pulled out from the bout against Jaime Munguia. However, a worthy opponent might be D’Mitrius Ballard who is undefeated with 20 wins and 13 KOs with 1 draw. The fight promoters are still scrambling for the final details of the bout especially with the opponent of Munguia but the fight will proceed on April 24th..

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It didn’t take long for the Munguia-Ballard fight to have changes again. When the original opponent of undefeated Jaime Muguia got injured, Sulecki was replaced by Ballard. But now Ballard is also injured which means Munguia has no opponent again. Is it bad luck or plain misfortune for Munguia to lose opponents or maybe there is a hex or magic spell? The supposed fight is on April 23 so more likely the bout will be cancelled.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or maybe his opponents are just scared. You just never know.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It didn’t take long for the Munguia-Ballard fight to have changes again. When the original opponent of undefeated Jaime Muguia got injured, Sulecki was replaced by Ballard. But now Ballard is also injured which means Munguia has no opponent again. Is it bad luck or plain misfortune for Munguia to lose opponents or maybe there is a hex or magic spell? The supposed fight is on April 23 so more likely the bout will be cancelled.

I smell something fishy.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They need to find a worthy opponent sooner rather than later.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The bout between Mexican Jaime Munguia and Maciej Sulecki is a go on June 19. Munguia will have the opportunity to showcase his punching power that had 29 KO victims out of 36 wins. Munguia remains undefeated. Sulecki has only 2 losses with 29 wins and 11 KO. Obviously Munguia is the betting favorite and the expectation is a knockout win in the earlier rounds. Let us wait and see.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After he lost to Andrade, Sulecki spent 14 months on the sidelines which was a good idea because that was a one-sided ass whooping.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After he lost to Andrade, Sulecki spent 14 months on the sidelines which was a good idea because that was a one-sided ass whooping.

Yeah, that was brutal to watch.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

But that was good for Sulecki because he got to see what rock bottom feels like. Now all he can do is only go up.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

But that was good for Sulecki because he got to see what rock bottom feels like. Now all he can do is only go up.

Fact. You gotta see yourself at the lowest at least once in your life to get a really good perspective of life.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don’t be surprised with this post. Mungia vs Sulecki was again a no go due to unclear reasons. Kamil Szeremeta is taking over for Sulecki on a short notice. I don’t know if this fight is more appealing than Sulecki because usually a boxer on a short notice fight lacks the proper training and stamina is a common issue. The fight is today, Sunday, June 20.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As we expected because of the short notice for Munguia’s opponent it was a one-sided fight that ended in the 6th round for Munguia to look for his next fight with someone who owns a belt. Szeremeta couldn’t match the onslaught of Munguia’s heavy punches that the 6th round is good enough to end the agony. There was no knockdown but it was obvious that Munguia had to win by TKO.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That KO has to be the best I have seen in a while.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jamie Munguia's unbeaten pro record continues. This guy cannot be stopped. I love it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jamie Munguia's unbeaten pro record continues. This guy cannot be stopped. I love it.

This is why he is so exciting to watch. Every time I expect someone to at least give him a run for his money.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This is why he is so exciting to watch. Every time I expect someone to at least give him a run for his money.

Munguia needs a beast like himself to challenge him. Not mere mortals.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have a feeling the next guy who gets thrown at Munguia will not be like the others. He will be a force to reckon with.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have a feeling the next guy who gets thrown at Munguia will not be like the others. He will be a force to reckon with.

I really hope you are right. I bet Munguia is also looking for a fighter that can push him to the limit. That is what I want to see too.