• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Golf - Masters Tournament 2021 in Augusta

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With $11,500,000 in purse, the Masters tournament in Augusta is ready to unfold. The betting favorites to win this year’s Masters are Dustin Johnson at +950, Bryson De Chambeau at +1100, Jordan Spieth and Justine Thomas both at +1150 and John Rahm both at +1200. Sentimental favorite Rory McIlroy is at +1900.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Justin Rose is the early leader in the first round of the Augusta course Masters. Rose has a -7 which is way ahead of the others. A far 2nd are Brian Harman and Japanese Hideki Matsuyama both at -3. The 3rd group at -2 are Will Zalatoris, Webb Simpson, Christiaan Bezuidenhout, and Patrick Reed.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is still Justin Rose who earned a par for the day but the others are closing in on him. The scores for round 2 and going into the 3rd round:
1) -7 Justin Rose
2) - 6 Brian Herman, Will Zalatoris
3) – 5 Mark Leishman, Jordan Spieth
4) - 4 Bend Wesberger, Tony Finau, Hideki Matsuyama, Justin Thomas, Si Woo Kim, Cameron Champ

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Round 3 is now showing the skills of Japanese Hideki Matsuyama although Justin rose is still in the 2nd group chasing the leader. Going into the 4th round the fight for 2nd is getting stiff and the leader Matsuyama should be attentive to the threats.
1) -11 under par Hideki Matsuyama
2) -7 under par Justin Rose, Will Zalatoris, Marc Leishman, Xander Schauffele
3) -6 under par Corey Conners

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was not an exciting finish because Hideki Matsuyama was leading by 4 strokes going into the last round. The final scores of the Masters….
Champion - Hideki Matsuyama at -10
2nd placer – Will Zalatoris at -9
3rd placers – Jordan Spieth and Xander Schauffele both at -7
4th placers – John Rahm and Marc Leishman at -6
5th placer – Justin Rose