• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One FC loss of former UFC champions

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former UFC champion Demetrious Johnson was knocked out by One FC champion Adriano Moraes in the 2nd round. It was knee that hit the head of Johnson that caused the stoppage. In the next bout, former UFC champion Eddie Alvarez was disqualified for hitting the back of the head of Iuri Lapicus. In spite of the referee’s warning, Alvarez continued the violation so he was disqualified.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eddie Alvarez is appealing his DQ loss in the One Championship bout against Iuri Lapicus. He feels that he had clearly won the fight except that referee Justin Brown had disqualified him for hitting the back of the head of Lapicus. Alvarez watched the video of the fight and he insisted that he was hitting the ear of his opponent and not the back of the head. That is the reason for his appeal for the DQ to be overturned.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to give it up. He clearly violated the rules. He needs to take responsibility.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet he won't make the same mistake again.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He would have won if it was not of his stupidity.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet he is watching this fight over and over going crazy and shit.