• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC middleweight – Whittaker vs Gastelum

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The middleweight elimination bout will be on April 17 between former UFC champion Robert Whittaker and heavy hitter Kelvin Gastelum. The winner may have a chance to face champion Israel Adesanya. Australian Gastelum is a replacement for Paolo Costa who has a lingering effect of covid. Whittaker has a fight record of 22-5 while Gastelum has a record of 17-6. The betting odds are in favor of Whittaker at -265 while Gastelum is the underdog at +210.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know that much about these two fighters but from what I have seen on youtube, Gastelum is my favorite.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whittaker vs Gastelum is going to be a tough one. It could either way.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whittaker vs Gastelum is going to be a tough one. It could either way.

I went online and watched a couple of Gastelum's bout and I have to admit that he is a beast in disguise.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As expected of the big favorite in the betting, former UFC middleweight champion Robert Whittaker showed his skills, quickness and power to beat Kelvin Gastelum in a lopsided decision for 5 rounds. In fairness to Gastelum, he was overmatched with the skill but not with the power considering that he replaced Paolo Costa on a short notice. Costa was hit by covid.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really thought Gastelum was going to take this one. Shout out to Whittaker for putting up a good show. He deserves the win.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whittaker gave his all and the outcome was amazing.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The co-main event of the evening was the fight between Jeremy Stephens and Drakkar Klose. But during the weight-in the day before, Stephens shoved Klose too hard that Klose suffered head concussion and sprained neck. On the day of the fight, Klose was hospitalized and was confined. Now this question about the situation – will Klose be paid of his purse for the fight that was cancelled?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff