• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2021 IFBB European Championships

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
2021 European Championships
May 13,14,15,16,17, 2021
Santa Susanna, Spain

IFBB EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

2021 European championships

The EUROPEAN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS FEDERATION (EBFF), Santa Susanna City Hall and the Tourist Foundation of Santa Susanna extend a warm welcome to all EBFF National Federations to participate
in the EBFF European Bodybuilding, Fitness and Juniors & Masters Championships and EBFF Congress, in
Santa Susanna, Spain, which will include the following disciplines: Men’s Bodybuilding, Men’s Classic Bodybuilding, Men’s Classic Physique, Women’s and Men’s Fitness, Bodyfitness, Bikini-Fitness, Wellness Fitness,
Men’s and Women’s Physique, Mixed Pairs, Men’s Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Fit-Pairs and Beginners.

Santa Susanna is a popular touristic resort, located at the Mediterranean cost of Catalonia (Spain).
Santa Susanna, as an international tourist centre, has gained a renowned reputation in the field of promotion, management and implementation of international sports and cultural events. It has been the successful venue site of more than 30 International Championships, numerous World and European Championships
and is known as THE WORLD CAPITAL OF FITNESS.
Santa Susanna is located in the centre of the Maresme coast, on a quiet spot surrounded by a splendid garden, at the foot of Montnegre’s hill. It is easily accessible through the N-II road, C32 motorway, and train. As
well, it is close to Gerona and Barcelona airports - an easy reach from any arrival or departure point. It is
located between the sea and the mountain and here we can find a new holiday place with the possibility to
stay at comfortable hotels, apartments or campsites. Surrounded by the greenness of its mountains and the
blue of its waters, Santa Susanna has become an important holiday centre.

For more visit IFBB.com.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck Bart Schneider! SmartSelect 20210514 190831 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bart Schneider yesterday!
SmartSelect 20210514 191233 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!