• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tennis - Barcelona Open 2021

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Understandably, tennis star Rafael Nadal gets the top seeding in the Barcelone Open 2021. Seeded #2 is Stefanos Tsitsipas who recently won the Monte Carlo Masters over Andrey Rublev in the finals. Rublev is seeded #3 followed by Diego Schwartzman #4 and Roberto Bautista Agut as 5th seed. The tournament has started with the qualifiers and the top seeds are to play starting in round of 32.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the round of 16, seed #5 Roberto Bautista Agut will face #11 seed Jannik Sinner. Seed #8 David Goffin will meet Cameron Norrie in the other court. The top seeds are currently to play in the round of 32 with top seed Rafael Nadal to play Ilya Ivashka and seed #2 Stefanos Tsitsipas will square off with Jaume Munar also in the round of 32.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are the pairings for the quarterfinals of the Barcelona Open 2021….
#1 seed Rafael Nadal vs Cameron Norrie
#2 seed Stefanos Tsitsipas vs Felix Auger Aliassime
#3 Andrey Rublev vs #11 Jannik Sinner
#4 Diego Schwartzman vs Pablo Carreno Busta

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The semifinal pairings of the Barcelona Open is now decided with the wins of the last 4 players. In the first match it will be Jannik Sinner to face Stefanos Tsitsipas while the next match will be top seed Rafael Nadal will square off with Pablo Carreno Busta. It is expected that Nadal and Tsitsipas will prevail for them to meet in the finals.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The match is set for the finals between top seed Rafael Nadal and 2nd seed Stefanos Tsitsipas of Greece. In the semifinals Nadal defeated his countryman Pablo Carreno Busta 6-3, 6-2 while Tsitsipas breezed past young Italian Jannik Sinner 6-3, 6-3. They will be playing in Pista Rafa Nadal, the court named after Nadal.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As expected the finals match between top seed Nadal and 2nd seed Tsitsipas would be a cliffhanger. Fortunately for the Spaniard sensation, he prevailed over the Greek superstar in 3 close sets 6-4, 6-7, 7-5 to win the trophy for the 12th time. Nadal. It was a climactic finish for Nadal to win again on the court named after him.