• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hot and spicy foods to burn fats

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not sure of the efficacy of this trick of eating foods with chili to burn fats. For sure, the hot and spicy food can cause you to perspire with the warm feeling but regarding the fats maybe it has a good effect or maybe none at all. Some friends are into this but I cannot recommend it to my wife because it may have an adverse effect on the stomach. For me, hot food is a no-no because I have acid reflux.

L

lokielovesbunny

I seriously doubt on that. spicy food can't reduce your weight there have been studies in they found the spicy food reduce the apatite and increase the energy level, it is needless to say, that when we eat spicy food it kicks the metabolism system and the heart rate goes up and just because of that we lose some calories but that's all not a practical approach to reduce weight so just make your taste buds happy with spicy foods not belly

A

Athanas

Hot foods increase the metabolism of the body and hence play a key role in burning body fat.