• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One Championship on TNT - Lineker vs Worthen

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The main event of TNT III is the bout between John Lineker of Brazil and Troy Worthen of the USA. Even if Worthen has a good fighting record of only 1 loss and a master in take downs, Lineker is the favorite because of his heavy punches. Lineker lived up to his moniker Hands of Stone when he knocked out Worthen in the last minute of the first round. It was a strong punch on the face that did it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First of all I want to give a huge shoutout to One Championship for all the moves they have been making. That being said, congrats John "Hands of Stone" Lineker for defeating Troy "Pretty Boy" Worthen at 4.35 of the first round.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
'Pretty Boy' got taken out, and not to a date.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I'm saying is if you are a fighter, especially in the MMA, you have no right calling yourself "Pretty Boy".

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet his is not going to call himself "Pretty Boy" the neXt time he faces a monster!