• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Doing exercise before bedtime

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is another craze by the youngsters here. They do their nightly exercise before bedtime. In this pandemic era they usually sleep late so having dinner at 7 pm will afford them to do the exercise by 9 pm or 10 pm. The effect to me of exercise at night is the energy that wanted to be used. Feeling energetic means I would not be relaxed and sleep would be difficult to achieve.

Reactions: Athanas
A

Athanas

Exercising before bed time may be recommended especially to people who have sleeping problems like insomnia. As you exercise, you feel tired and sleepy.

A

Athanas

Here is another craze by the youngsters here. They do their nightly exercise before bedtime. In this pandemic era they usually sleep late so having dinner at 7 pm will afford them to do the exercise by 9 pm or 10 pm. The effect to me of exercise at night is the energy that wanted to be used. Feeling energetic means I would not be relaxed and sleep would be difficult to achieve.
I do sit-ups and pushups daily before sleeping