• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heavyweight boxing - Andy Ruiz vs Chris Arreola

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz, Jr suffered a knockdown in the 2nd round but he was able to weather the storm against Chris Arreola to extract a deserved unanimous decision win. The judges gave the following scores for Ruiz 117-110, 118-109, 118-109. It can be remembered that Ruiz earned an upset win against Anthony Joshua. But the reign of Ruiz is short-lived when he lost in the rematch against Joshua. Now Ruiz is again lined up for a title fight.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heavyweight Andy Ruiz received a purse of $1,000,000 for his effort in defeating Chris Arreola who earned only $300,000. For the supporting bouts, Omar Figueroa received a purse of $200,000 after losing to Abel Ramos who earned $150,000. Upcoming undefeated Jesus Ramos was paid $75,000 while the defeated Javier Molina received $85,000. Not bad purses for the boxers for they still earn good money despite the fact that we are in the pandemic era.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For a minute, I thought Andy Ruiz. Was done for when he got knocked down during the second but boy was I wrong.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Andy Ruiz got maaaaad paid. Good for him.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's funny how Chris Arreola got paid more money for loosing than any other winner of the supporting bouts.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's funny how Chris Arreola got paid more money for loosing than any other winner of the supporting bouts.

That is because he was fighting a beast called Andy Ruiz. I feel like he should have been paid more. But the again 300 big ones is not a small amount.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That is because he was fighting a beast called Andy Ruiz. I feel like he should have been paid more. But the again 300 big ones is not a small amount.

Unfortunately, when you are going against a champ, the purse is seldom fair. It is just the way the game is built. Some fighters are worth more than others.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As a fighter you have to work harder in order to have a better rank hence better money.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But I'm pretty sure very soon, Chris Arreola will be rolling with the big dawgs.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff