• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New boxing championship prospects – Edgar Beerlanga

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Edgar Berlanga from Puerto Rico had an outstanding fight record of 16 wins with no loss. All his wins was on a first round KO. But on his 17th bout against Demond Nicholson, the knockout artist had experienced his first full fight that ended in a decision. Although lopsided for Berlanga with the judges scoring 79-68, 79-69, and 79-69 Berlanga’s KO streak has finally ended. The 8-round fight have shown that Berlanga has the stamina to last for a longer fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You gotta give to the guy. He has been consistent up until now. You can't take that legacy from him.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy is formidable. The fact that he has been able to do it for this long just shows how good of a fighter he is.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy is formidable. The fact that he has been able to do it for this long just shows how good of a fighter he is.

That's his legacy right there. No one is going to take it from him no matter what.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanna big up Demond Nocholson for giving Edgar Berlanga a run for his money.