• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to shredded body ? Food or Exercise

• Thread starter lokielovesbunny
  • Start date
L

lokielovesbunny

A lot of people have the dream to look shredded but it's not that easy as it sounds, what the key component behind getting the shredded body, some people inclined to do more intense training other believe to have some sort of chemical or supplement can do the better job, what is the best way to get the shredded body type. and how much it can take. ?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My nephew started his body building program last year. From what I had seen in the pictures that he posted in social media his muscles look good although he still needs to do more. He said that it is hard work for him and the diet is also costly. He eats 10 egg white a day as a supplement for his diet of usually beef and pork.

A

Athanas

Both exercise and nutrition contribute equal percentage in trimming the body into the required shape.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can say both exercises and eating. The person needs to make sure they eat well and healthy. But food is the main source and simple way to get the body you want.

Exercises without healthy food will not give good results.

E

Eason

Diet. You can undo hours of hard exercise in minutes at the dinner table.