• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Black Rice For Body-Building

• Thread starter lokielovesbunny
  • Start date
L

lokielovesbunny

Is black rice good source of protein, as I have read somewhere as it can help your body to lose your weight and in order to build up yourself its very important what is your opinion about that? do we really need black rice? what about the availability and taste? as I never tried.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Black rice is a traditional staple in the mountain province. In the olden times the black rice is not noticed in the city that it was regarded to be a poor quality rice. But now there is a hype that black rice together with brown rice is a source of nutrition that can give you endurance in physical activities. No wonder that black rice is now the staple of some athletes.

A

Athanas

Black rice is not grown in our locality, neither is it exported here. The other types of rice do not contain protein, so I am not sure of black one.