• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Does Ice-cream have bundle of vitamins?

• Thread starter lokielovesbunny
  • Start date
L

lokielovesbunny

I don't know whether it is right or wrong, as I read in the articles a few days back that, ice-cream is the huge source of Vitamins, not only this but there was the list of vitamins that was in there, such as Vitamins -A, B-6, b-12, C, E, D. and, surprised me other thing was the minerals . is it really true can it help us in body building?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Does Ice-Cream have bundle of vitamins?

This topic has been asked in a tv documentary on health. Ice cream has nutrients aside from the energy that you get from the sugar. There is milk in ice cream which gives you the calcium for your bones and teeth. And depending on the flavor the fruits that are included in the ice cream has also vitamins. But eating ice cream too often is not good for the health.

A

Athanas

Yeah. If ice cream is a dairy product, and what I know about dairy products is that they contain vitamins, then it goes without any challenge that it contains them.