• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

One Exercise Is Enough?

• Thread starter lokielovesbunny
  • Start date
L

lokielovesbunny

There have many websites for fitness freak a few days back read an article were showing many exercise out of which push-up were the best to do, and you can give boost to every part of your body, like your arms, legs abs, and all, is really true that only push it self is enough for exercise?

Reactions: Athanas
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been doing push ups since I was in high school. That exercise got me interested when our instructor in preparatory military training said that doing push ups will give us strength. Until now I am only on push up for my morning exercise. It gives me the energy for the day and also the strength on my hands and arms. The only downside is the effect that the triceps are bigger than the biceps.

A

Athanas

I think push-ups target the chest and upper arms. I recommend doing a variety of exercise, just to make sure every part of the body is exercise d.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with athanas. It is better to do a variety of exercises unless pushup is your favorite. Running is good too.