• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Soft Drinks at night?

L

lokielovesbunny

Is it ok to have soft-drinks at night, as sometimes this feeling having something like coke or smoothies push you to have at night, it happened with me a lot, my younger brother is not at all fitness freak all he has all the soft-drinks can and bottles in the fridge he sometimes comes and offers me its very difficult to avoid.. is it ok if drink before bed?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am a Coke drinker that I usually have 2 cans every day, that is for lunch and dinner. But having Coke for dinner is not every time because when our food is a soup dish then I do not drink Coke anymore. Water would be it. In fairness to me I only drink Coke to fight the hot weather. The soft drink gives me the appetite to eat well. When the weather is cold I seldom drink Coke.

A

Athanas

If after drinking the soft drinks, you stay awake for a minimum of 30 minutes, then it is okay. However, taking them them sleeping immediately can result into some problems.