• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Should we take proteins in the beginning of our body-building career?

L

lokielovesbunny

A lot of people say, that we shouldn't consume the protein in the beginning if you are a noob, you body is not habitual of it, hence taking supplement can harm your body. is it even true? because I think there are varieties of protein available in market as per one's need and choice. They all have their own healthy benefits. does any know the best supplement if I start the exercise ? I think famous proteins called "Whey Proteins" I can be wrong but I heard a lot about this.

A

Athanas

I think the moment you plan about starting weight lifting, it is the time you have to start taking diets rich in proteins.

S

SolidSa

Would suggest you start with Whey Protein, Start with 1/2 scoop a day, after 4 days gradually increase it to 1 scoop. After two weeks take another 1/2 scoop in the morning or evening and add another 1/2 scoop after two weeks. Totally take 2 scoops a day. But gradually increase your intake rate, your stomach will become accustomed to it and you feel recovered and stronger with the help of the whey protein. Try to get 50% of your protein intake naturally and the other 50 % through supplements. It would ideal.

C

Charles

The most fundamental necessity is protein.

Mr. Olympia takes between 2 and 2.5 grams of protein each day.

R

Robert

Yes, you can
Protein shakes may be a convenient approach to ensure you meet your daily goals. They're simple to prepare and eat, and they're definitely simpler to digest after a hard workout than a plate of steak and eggs.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the person should stick to natural proteins found in food. It's not good to rush taking supplements unless recommended to take them by a dietician. Milk, beans and eggs are just some of protein rich foods.

S

Steelbody

Supplements are meant to be used as supplements. They should not overtake or over power our natural diet. We should try to meet our 75% of our protein goals through our diet and nutrition, then the rest 25% we can use supplements to achieve them. Supplements today are rigorously tested and when used correctly won't harm the body.

loveofbodybuilding

loveofbodybuilding

I would recommend natural foods. There is no dearth of proteins in natural food - an egg a day will keep the muscle weakness away