• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 262 – Oliveira vs Chandler

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC lightweight veteran and #3 contender Charles Oliveira will face UFC newcomer Michael Chandler on May 15. This will be the 2nd fight of Chandler in the UFC after his debut in a KO win against Dan Hooker. With a record of 22-5 Chandler is expected to give the betting favorite Oliveira a run for his money.

The co-main event is another exciting fight between another UFC veteran Tony Ferguson against striker Beneil Dariush. This time Ferguson is the underdog maybe due to the losses in his last 2 fights.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the heads up. I hope I will find a decent link to stream the fights.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will just look online until I find one that works. That is how I roll.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although Charles Oliveira was the slight favorite in the betting odds it was still sweet victory for him to be the new UFC lightweight champion. Oliveira received a good beating in the 1st round although Chandler was not able to end the fight with the sly Oliveira succeeding in evading more damages. At the start of the 2nd round, Oliveira hit Chandler with a wicked left and a barrage followed that felled Chandler until the referee stopped the bout.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The co-main event between former UFC Interim lightweight champion Tony Ferguson and #9 contender Beneil Darish was a big disappointment. Although a slight underdog but people are expecting Ferguson to give a good fight. Unfortunately it was all Dariush in the fight as he took down Ferguson with ease and took control all throughout the fight to take a unanimous decision win. This is the 3rd consecutive loss of Ferguson after having a long string of wins for 8 years.