• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Smoothies at night?

L

lokielovesbunny

Is it ok to have smoothies at night for weight lose, I read an article in which they've mentioned that, healthy smoothies can do the wonder, if its made of raw veggies, and fruits, there many ways to have smoothies in-fact people sometimes prone to add more sugar which is not at all healthy for your healthy. I watched making strawberry smoothies by adding more and more sugar how this gonna benefits you if its a lot of sugar?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From what I understand with taking sweets at night is to help with the bowel movement on the next morning. With the smoothies it would not be the regular movement but a sort of detoxification which means the toxins in the body will come out. Maybe if you drink smoothies every night and your bowel movement on the next day would be extraordinary then you can probably lose weight.