• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Israel and Palestine battle in Gaza Strip

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Over 100 casualties resulted in the Gaza Strip battle between Israeli militia forces and Palestinians. The air strikes of Israel is doing much damage with the continual bombing of buildings in Palestine. Aside from the casualties more than 500 are wounded. The damages are on the Palestine side which Israel said was the hideout of the Hamas rebels. No one can explain the situation in full maybe except maybe the Israeli officials.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
News in Gaza Strip is getting worse with the bombings. The most recent damage was a building that was destroyed. More than 150 Palestinians are killed although Israel said that 10 of their people died from the retaliation. Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu said that the bombings will continue until they have totally eradicated the Hamas group who are hinding in the Gaza Strip. They don’t seem to mind the collateral damage.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The battle inside Gaza Strip is getting to be a world issue now with politics in the center of play. Muslims are starting to bond together in protesting the bombings by Israel which is a close ally of the US. Although US president Joe Biden promised to de-escalate the problem between Palestine and Israel the action needed should be swift because the air strikes continue to pile up damages. As of the latest the casualty on the Palestine side is nearing 200 with more than a thousand injured and countless of homeless now.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The plot thickens. Lebanon fired 6 rockets towards Israel but all failed. In retaliation, Israel fired artillery against Lebanon which admitted the 6 rockets that failed to land in israel territory. It is not sure if the attack from Lebanon was related to the battle in the Gaza Strip but Israel is sure of the purpose so they are being ready with more artillery in case the friction with Lebanon worsens.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is good news for those who are watching the Gaza Strip war. A ceasefire was effected by the Egyptian foreign minister who brokered between Palestine and Israel. It is good that both parties agreed although it looks like Palestine was jubilant and Israel is just normal. The bombing caused the loss of 233 lives in Palestine and 12 casualties in Israel. Let’s hope that the ceasefire will lead to the end of the skirmishes.