• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC Fight Night – Rob Font vs Cody Garbrandt

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC #3 bantamweight contender Rob Font will test the mettle of former UFC bantamweight champion and knockout artist Cody Garbrandt who is currently the #4 contender. With his fight record of 18-4 Font is slightly favored in the betting at -120 while Garbrandt who has a 12-3 fight record is at even money for the slight underdog. Take note that Garbrandt was undefeated when he took the belt from long time bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz. His power punching can annihilate the opponent.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight was as expected with the striking but what’s unexpected was the takedowns by Garbrandt. In the striking it was Font who was supreme maybe because of his 6-inch advantage in reach. The unanimous decision was no doubt that Garbrandt was outclassed by the excellent striking skills of Font. Maybe Garbrandt has to pick up the pieces by reliving his knockout punch that seemed to be gone.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The strawweight bout in main card between Yan Xiaonan and Carla Esparza was worth watching. The Chinese fighter was a slight favorite over Esparza who was a former strawweight champion and in a 5-winning streak. Xiaonan has brute strength while Esparza looked timid and weak. But it was Esparza’s wrestling that did the damage on Xiaonan that in the 2nd round there was a crucifix by Esparza for a position to be hitting Xiaonan at will. The referee stopped the fight for a KO win for Esparza.