• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Geneva tennis open 2021

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a sad day for the Swiss who hosted the Geneva tennis open 2021. Their sentimental favorite Roger Federer lost to an unseeded player named Pablo Andujar. It was more than a year that Federer was missed in international tennis because of his avoidance of the covid virus. This is his first time to play in the tournament again and it was a shocker to see him in defeat. Without top seed Federer the 2nd seed Denis Shapovalov and 3rd seed Casper Ruud will be playing in the round of 16 for the seeded players.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The semifinals between Pablo Cuevas and #2 seed Denis Shapovalov was a tight one although Shapovalov prevailed in 2 sets 6-4, 7-5. In the other match Casper Ruud breezed past giant-killer Pablo Anduja in 2 sets 6-3, 6-2. It will be remembered that Andujar eliminated top seed Roger Federer in the round of 32. In the finals between Shapovalov and Ruud it is expected that Shapovalov will have an easy game.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the finals, Casper Ruud was able to fight the odds to upset 2nd seed Denis Shapovalov in 2 sets. It was actually a close match since the 1st set was a tie-break that was won by Ruud 8 to 6. But in the 2nd set nothing was clear until Ruud got to 5-4 and eventually winning the match for a 6-4 finish. This is the 2nd title for Casper Ruud and with the recent win he had improved his ranking in the ATP.