• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PGA Championship 2021 – Golf tournament in Ocean Course

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Corey Conners is leading the pack in the first round of the PGA Championship in Ocean Course. He shot a 67 for a -5 (from the par 72). In 2nd place is a scramble of 6 players 2 shots back – Keegan Bradley, Viktor Hovland, Brooks Koepka, Aaron Wise, Sam Horsfield, and Cameron Davis. There’s a long list in the 3rd place that includes sentimental favorite Phil Mickelson at -2.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 2nd day of the PGA Championship saw the big changes in the leaderboard. Corey Conners, the 1st day leader tumbled with a 75 in day 2 that he dropped to 7th place in a tie with 3 others. The 2nd day leaders are sentimental favorite Phil Mickelson and Louis Oosthuizen, they are both -5 with the -3 and -4 respectively for their 2nd day score. In solo 3rd place is Brooks Koepka while in 4th spot with a -3 are Augusta champion Hideki Matsuyama, Branden Grace and Christiian Bezuidenhout.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the 3rd round of the PGA Championship, sentimental favorite Phil Mickelson is the solo leader at -7 after shooting a 2 under. Close behind is Brooks Koepka with -6 after a 2 under in the 3rd round.. Louis Oosthuizen shot a par to be in 3rd place at -5. Kevin Streelman is at 4th with a -4 and at 5th place is Branden Grace and Christiian Bezuidenhout both with a -3.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The final round was full of excitement when the lead of Phil Mickelson was cut down to 3 after his bogey. And later in the last hole he was only 2 shots ahead of Brooks Koepka and Louis Oosthuizen. But Mickelson proved his iron guts to hold on to his 2 shot lead to finish at -6 for the total. His 2 pursuers ended in a tie for second but it is worth the thrill and the effort. Mickelson is now the record holder of the oldest winner in a major at 50 years. It was a fitting climax for the old guy.