• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

No Expo, Only 4 Categories for Sept. 25 Arnold Classic

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Not sure if this is even 'better than nothing.' The 2021 Arnold Classic will sort of take place a mere two weeks before the Olympia in Columbus, Ohio on September 25. There will be limited seating, no expo and only four categories - men's open bodybuilding, men's classic physique, women's fitness and bikini.

Here's a feature I wrote on it. I feel that this show - especially after last year's event - needed a comeback in 2021 and they should have moved it to a state that would allow a capacity crowd. LMK what you guys think.

https://www.musclesportmag.com/2021/05/25/no-expo-at-sept-25-arnold-classic/

Arnold 2021

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Not sure if this is even 'better than nothing.' The 2021 Arnold Classic will sort of take place a mere two weeks before the Olympia in Columbus, Ohio on September 25. There will be limited seating, no expo and only four categories - men's open bodybuilding, men's classic physique, women's fitness and bikini.

Here's a feature I wrote on it. I feel that this show - especially after last year's event - needed a comeback in 2021 and they should have moved it to a state that would allow a capacity crowd. LMK what you guys think.

https://www.musclesportmag.com/2021/05/25/no-expo-at-sept-25-arnold-classic/

Arnold 2021
I'm my opinion it's a positive thing. I mean it sucks but at least it's still going on and it's still in Ohio. The timing is not great.

Thanks for the post Joe.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk