• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBC lightweight title fight – Devin Haney vs Jorge Linares

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DAZN is presenting on May 29 the bout of Devin Haney in defending his WBC lightweight belt against Jorge Linares. Like Donaire, Linares is also tagged like Donaire who is nearing retirement. Haney is one good puncher and younger so he is expected to be the betting favorite on Saturday. But Linares is making his last hurrah and promised to give Haney a run for his money.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was all Haney until the fateful 10th round that Haney got hit by a haymaker of Linares. Staggered but was not down, Haney survived the round. In the 11th round, Linares was not able to capitalize on the scare and Haney escaped with the unanimous decision win of 116-112, 116-112 and 115-113.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When that right hook got Haney during the 10th round, I really thought Linares had it in the bag. This was a goddamn good bout.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When that right hook got Haney during the 10th round, I really thought Linares had it in the bag. This was a goddamn good bout.

It made Haney wobble back to his corner. That is how you know that that right jab was packing power.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It made Haney wobble back to his corner. That is how you know that that right jab was packing power.

Too bad for Linares it didn't do the job.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Too bad for Linares it didn't do the job.

It would have turned the whole thing around.

Next time, maybe.

Such kind of opportunities don't come that often.