• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC Vegas 28 – Rozenstruik vs Sakai

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On June 5 will be the heavyweight bout of knockout artist Jarizinho Rozenstruik versus another heavy puncher Augusto Sakai in Las Vegas. Rozenstruik has an MMA record of 11-2 while Sakai has only 1 defeat, 1 draw and 15 wins. Both have lost their last fight and this bout is a ticket to bet back to a win. Rozenstruik who is #6 contender in the UFC rankings is a slight favorite over #9 ranked Sakai.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As expected the fight between heavyweights Rozenstruik and Sakai did not go for 5 rounds. In fact, the fight ended in round 1 when Rozenstruik released his haymaker punch after a long lull. It was actually a boring fight for minutes that the 2 fighters were just trying to feel the situation. Anyway, the knockout artist Rozenstruik was able to get back to the win column.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As expected the fight between heavyweights Rozenstruik and Sakai did not go for 5 rounds. In fact, the fight ended in round 1 when Rozenstruik released his haymaker punch after a long lull. It was actually a boring fight for minutes that the 2 fighters were just trying to feel the situation. Anyway, the knockout artist Rozenstruik was able to get back to the win column.

Waste of money and time.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate these kinds of fights. They end before they even begin.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If I was in the arena I would have thrown trash at them because that is what that fight was.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If I was in the arena I would have thrown trash at them because that is what that fight was.

I did not see that one coming lol.

One of these days I'm going to do it to one of them trashy fighters.

Make sure you record yourself doing it.

That would be more funnier lol.

Oh, I know.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff