• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

what's my Body shape?

S

Samuel

Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum.
I want to know my body shape: rectangle, v (I think not..), pear....?
I'm 1.77 m, 67 kg, 17 years old.
I started calisthenic 3/4 months ago combined with some weight for arms. Idk how many kg I added but the difference before (badly I haven't take photo) and after is big
And more, where you think I have to work more?
IMG 20210603 132912 IMG 20210603 132959

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are lean dude. That's nothing wrong with it but what are your goals? If you wait to get bigger you need to eat more protein and lift more. It's really up to you. Lean is the best place to start.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome here by the way! Good to meet you!

S

Samuel

I want to add more mass, something similar to Robin Shou at the level of muscles, so not a mister Olimpia, not Arnold Schwarzenegger, but even I don't want definition, I want to not go under 12% of fat. My only insecurity, I don't know if it's my perception, but I feel like I'm too small at shoulders, maybe it's me

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't want definition? If you want bigger shoulders do more military presses and lateral raises. Eat lean protein and balance your weight lifting with cardio.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Welcome to Musclemecca, Samuel!

I want to add more mass, something similar to Robin Shou at the level of muscles, so not a mister Olimpia, not Arnold Schwarzenegger, but even I don't want definition, I want to not go under 12% of fat. My only insecurity, I don't know if it's my perception, but I feel like I'm too small at shoulders, maybe it's me

If this is your goal, and you have just started for a few months, I would say keep doing what you do and more importantly enjoy each workout.

S

Samuel

see this, my only fear is if I will become more like the one at the left, I hope more like the right one

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
View attachment 32698 see this, my only fear is if I will become more like the one at the left, I hope more like the right one
I don't think you have to worry about that.

If you want a wider body do wide handed push ups, wide pull ups, etc . Work on your back more.

Welcome to the family here.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

A

Athanas

Some body shapes are genetic, not even exercise or diet can change them.

S

SolidSa

Your body lies between Ectomorph and Mesomorph spectrum. If you want to gain muscle and weight. Change your training from Calisthenics to a heavy-weight-intensity workout with a good bulking diet. You can make a serious gain. You look good, you would look better after you start to bulk up a little.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff