• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

? Training pro tip: avoid non-local fatigue

Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
We all know that you should not train the same muscle two days in a row ... but few people take into account that you can fatigue one muscle by training another, for example we can train arms and legs, and that leg training will be counterproductive.

??*? Explanation:

❕Muscle fatigue does not only occur due to biomechanical and biochemical processes, it also occurs due to neurological ? processes.

❕The central nervous system is very complex, and the nervous connections between each muscle group is even more complex ?, therefore several muscles can be connected to each other.

?What to do?

❕Plan the muscle groups ?? per session.

❕If we do a PPL routine, change ↪️ the order of the muscle groups in each session.

❕Prioritize the weak muscle groups first ??.

lif-1.jpg

For more tips like this, visit our private channel:

https://steroidify.com/news/We-are-on-Telegram

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not really knowledgeable with the training of a pro but I understand muscle fatigue. In high school when we were taught how to do the push up properly (for ordinary exercise only) the instructor mentioned muscle fatigue. Do not overdo the exercise. If you can do only 10 reps then that is good, do it every day. But what I did was to increase the rep every day until I reached 20 reps. That was my normal number of push up when I was a student.