• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How bad is my body structure?

S

Samuel

Hi everyone, I'm 17 years old, 1.77 m x 66 kg,
I started gym, calisthenic with some times some weights like 3/4 months ago.
Knowing how to train better, how to build muscle, how to know our body, I'm now at the point that I am stuck, I am very discouraged, because of my body structure. I don't know if it's me that I'm paranoic, but I see that I'm too lean at the superiore parte of the body, maybe the next years, growing, the structure will go better, but can even not go better. So I don't know if to continue to do gym, even if I do much muscles my shoulders are only 44 cm (extremity to extremity), compared to the bottom part of the body, like my greater tronchater of femur, that goes very out. so I will not have a decent body anyway.
I decide to start even swim, maybe the upper part of the body become bigger. I know that swim don't make shoulders bone bigger, but maybe will help if I will grow more
I need to keep very up my pants so I can look more proportional, like in the third photo, after workout and during a big breathing IMG 20210604 205300 IMG 20210604 205238 IMG 20210603 132912

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are fine. You can have pretty much any body structure you want.

S

Samuel

I mean body structure of bones, I don't think Is possibile ti decide how to have it

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing wrong with your bones.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your pictures remind me when I was a skinny teenager. I was into push ups and other exercises but no lifting of weights because of a suspected hernia. I got the muscles but not the bulk because I was a picky eater. In your body’s shape you look like you need more nutrients than the work out. May I suggestion to eat 5 eggs every day for breakfast with milk or fruit juice plus bread or maybe rice. Eat a snack whenever there is a slight feeling of hunger.

S

Samuel

5 eggs a day are you sure that I will be fine eating all those eggs??
My problem actually are my shoulders, and the body the up part, not muscles but bones structures, it seems me like the body of a kid, and the bottom part of the body is normal

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
My problem actually are my shoulders, and the body the up part, not muscles but bones structures, it seems me like the body of a kid, and the bottom part of the body is normal

Well, after all you're just 17, so you're still a kid lol.

Don't take it as an offense, as some of us here are more than double your age, and I think all of us can say that all you need is patience and keep going at it.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Most definitely listen to tkd. He was a pretty skinny kid when he started out here years ago. He's a beast now.

Also, I think eggs are ok at your age.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

A

Athanas

Some body structures are genetic, and we can't actually change them.