• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 263 Flyweight title bout – Figueiredo vs Moreno

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The co-main event of UFC 263 is the flyweigh title bout between champion Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno. The fight is on June 12 in Glendale, Arizona. It can be remembered that the first encounter has ended in a majority draw that needs to be settled in this rematch. The champion vowed to knockout Moreno and that he is training for a short fight. Moreno has not experienced a KO yet so this is a big challenge for Figueiredo.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the kind of fight I've been looking forward to. Let us see if the champ can really defeat Moreno.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally, we get to see who is the best. Moment of truth.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel like Deiveson will win but it will be by a very small margin.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Moreno might take it. He has something to prove so I feel like he wants it more.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Moreno might take it. He has something to prove so I feel like he wants it more.

So does Figueredo. He can't afford to let Moreno clown his ass in front of his fans.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the first round Moreno showed his aggressive style that somehow confused Figueiredo who suffered a knockdown. In the 2nd round it was again Moreno getting the upperhand although the threat of the knockout punch of Figueiredo is still there. In the 3rd round Moreno was able to get a takedown and an eventual rear-naked choke that forced the champion to tap. Brandon Moreno wins the belt for the UFC flyweight division. He is the first Mexican champion in the UFC.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big S/o to Moreno for becoming the first Mexican-born champ in the promotion's history.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love how Figueiredo accepted defeat by claiming Moreno was the better fighter and went ahead to congratulate him.