• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 263 lightweight – Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another good bout in the UFC 263 main card is the fight between Leon Edwards and Nate Diaz. Although Edwards is highly favored because of his ranking in the division as 3rd but Diaz is known for his brawler style of fighting. This bout promises to be damaging to both fighters and it is expected to win the honor of being declared fight of the night.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never heard of these guys in my life. When is the bout I have to check them out?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It will be a 3-round welterweight bout taking place at Gila River Arena in Glendale, USA on June 12.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It will be a 3-round welterweight bout taking place at Gila River Arena in Glendale, USA on June 12.

Lemme put it on my calendar so that I don't forget.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The bout is on June 13 (Philippine time). Nate Diaz is one of the most violent fighter in MMA. He had defeated Conor McGregor some years back. The 5-round bloody tussle ended in a submission by Diaz when McGregor tapped out. Edwards is a British fighter who was inactive for 2 years. He is on an 8 winning streak in UFC and is favored over Diaz as a heavy favorite in the betting.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The bout is on June 13 (Philippine time). Nate Diaz is one of the most violent fighter in MMA. He had defeated Conor McGregor some years back. The 5-round bloody tussle ended in a submission by Diaz when McGregor tapped out. Edwards is a British fighter who was inactive for 2 years. He is on an 8 winning streak in UFC and is favored over Diaz as a heavy favorite in the betting.

Good to know. I guess now I know who to put my money on.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Two years is a long time to be out of the game especially as a fighter.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

For a fighter that is like decade in real people's time.

You come back after a year and most fighters you could take are going to outshine you.

Ain't that the truth right there. Most of these fighters like to act like they are not aware of how that much time away could do to their career.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

For a fighter that is like decade in real people's time.

You come back after a year and most fighters you could take are going to outshine you.

Ain't that the truth right there. Most of these fighters like to act like they are not aware of how that much time away could do to their career.

It is about time they realized the consequences of such kind of stupid moves.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
UFC Veteran Nate Diaz who was obviously the crowd favorite showed his grit and durability even if Edwards was winning in all the rounds. But in the 5th and last round Diaz hit Edwards with a combination that wobbled the Briton. However, Diaz did not make a follow up shot aht Edwards was able to recover until the end of the fight. At least that lethal combination of Diaz showed a little fight from him. Edwards won a unanimous decision.