• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lightweight bout - Lomachenko vs Masayoshi Nakatani

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Highly rated Vasily Lomanchenko will be seen in the ring again after his upset loss to Teofimo Lopez. This time Loma will face Japanese Masayoshi Nakatani on June 26. With 2 losses against 14 wins and 10 KOs, Lomachenko is the favorite to win by either KO or decision. But Nakatani has only 1 loss with 19 wins and 13 KOs and is expected to give Lomachenko a run for his money.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Loma is looking to work out all his frustrations on Nakatani. This will be good. They keep on giving us such good bouts, we are gonna be glued to our TVs all year long.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Loma is looking to work out all his frustrations on Nakatani. This will be good. They keep on giving us such good bouts, we are gonna be glued to our TVs all year long.

Lomachenko is looking to regain the confidence of his fans. That is how you know this fight is going to be huge.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Lomachenko is looking to regain the confidence of his fans. That is how you know this fight is going to be huge.

All I know is I can't afford to miss it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Loma is going to bring some mad energy to this fight. Can't wait.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former lightweight champion Lomachenko is a heavy favorite in the betting odds at 90% against 10% chance for the Japanese Nakatani to win on June 26th. Fans of Lomachenko are still insisting that the upset by Teofimo Lopez was just a lucky strike. They believe it would be a smooth path for Lomachenko to win back the belt from Lopez. And that would be after he beat Nakatani.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former lightweight champion Lomachenko is a heavy favorite in the betting odds at 90% against 10% chance for the Japanese Nakatani to win on June 26th. Fans of Lomachenko are still insisting that the upset by Teofimo Lopez was just a lucky strike. They believe it would be a smooth path for Lomachenko to win back the belt from Lopez. And that would be after he beat Nakatani.

He is definitely going to defeat Nakatani. I'm excited to see him get another go at Teofimo.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

He is definitely going to defeat Nakatani. I'm excited to see him get another go at Teofimo.

Teofimo has to get well first then we can figure this whole thing out. But you are right about Loma going through Nakatani.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Teofimo has to get well first then we can figure this whole thing out. But you are right about Loma going through Nakatani.

Teofimo will be well before his fight in August.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Teofimo will be well before his fight in August.

I will keep him in my prayers for quick recovery.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nakatani was a game fighter who faced the boxing machine. Lomachenko was continuous with the attack but the Japanese fighter seemed to have a very strong resistance to pain. But in the 9th round Nakatani gave up to the savage peppering by Lomanchenko as he collapsed. The 9th round TKO was a signal that Lomachenko is back to his former self. He now aims a rematch with Teofimo Lopez.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Loma is baaaack! I told you he was looking to work out his frustrations on Nakatani. That was a good bout.