• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Knockout artist Gervonta Davis jumps up 2 division against Mario Barrios

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On June 26 Showtime will present the unexpected encounter of Gervonta “tank” Davis against Mario Barrios at 140 pounds. Davis is undefeated in the lightweight division with 24 wins and 23 KOs. Barrios is also undefeated with 26 wins and 17 KOs. Barrios is confident that Davis will not be himself with the bloated weight that makes him a small junior welterweight. Maybe the power will not be as strong as before. Let us wait and see.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Davis never disappoints. I'm excited to see him fight again. He is definitely taking this on home.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Davis never disappoints. I'm excited to see him fight again. He is definitely taking this on home.

Davis is a beast. I can't wait to see him get another KO.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This will definitely be another Knock out for Davis, no doubt.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The weigh-in showed the height discrepancy of the boxers with Davis as much smaller. But in the betting odds he was a -500 favorite so Barrios is undefeated but has to do some calculations because Davis is a knockout artist with 24 wins and only 1 of those wins by decision. It may be a record that Davis had jumped 2 weight divisions for this fight.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice! A third weight class. Way to go Tank.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Barrios got knocked down 3 times during the whole fight but he still kept coming. You gotta give to the guy. All in all, this was an entertaining fight.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Barrios got knocked down 3 times during the whole fight but he still kept coming. You gotta give to the guy. All in all, this was an entertaining fight.

I guess the third time was the charm lol.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a KO again for Gervonta Davis even if he fought in the weight class 2 divisions higher. Barrios had the upper hand in the early rounds more because of his height advantage against the shorter Davis. Starting in round 5 Davis made a continual attack that stymied Barrios until the fateful 11th round for a referee stoppage to spare Barrios of more punishment.