• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Undefeated boxer Claressa Shields wins first MMA fight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another crossover fighting but this time it is a boxer entering the realm of mixed martial arts. Shields faced Brittney Elkin in the PFL league. In the 3 round of fighting Elkin had somehow dominated by her good ground game. Fortunately for Shields she was able to release a barrage in the 3rd round that knocked out Elkin. Overall it was not an encouraging fight for Shields who was obviously a boxer and not an MMA fighter.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm surprised. It is always harder for boxers to hack it in the MMA. This is awesome.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Almost every boxer who tries MMA gets their asses handed to them. This is a good shift of events.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Almost every boxer who tries MMA gets their asses handed to them. This is a good shift of events.

Shields is helping flip the script. This is what I'm trying to see in MMA.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Shields is helping flip the script. This is what I'm trying to see in MMA.

Huge shoutout to Shields for finally making boxers proud.

I hope this is one of many to come and not a one in a lifetime kind of a bout.

I have a feeling more boxers are going to jump head first into the MMA realm to try and accomplish what Shields has.