• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

General questions ??

M

Masaru

Lots of questions here... Huge thanks to everyone who takes the time to write!

1. What would be the best PCT for very 1st cycle (what % of muscle is kept with it?) ? (HCG, mk677 required?)

2. Do steroids side effects appear during or after the cycle ?

3. Is the injected amount of test added to the amount of test that is naturally produced by the body or does it replace it?

4. Difference GH, HGH ? Do you do them during or after cycle ? (if during, difference with steroid? If after, difference with PCT ?)

5. Where (what supplier) is the best for test-e ?

Reactions: TalkAdmin and KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lots of good suppliers here in mecca. I'm sure some of them will answer you.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
1. What would be the best PCT for very 1st cycle (what % of muscle is kept with it?) ? (HCG, mk677 required?)

Standard PCT that works fine for most starts 2 weeks after your last shot of a long ester steroid, like enanthate, cypionate or decanoate.

It consists of:

- 100mg of clomid daily for 2 weeks followed by 50mg of clomid daily for another 2 weeks
- 40mg of tamoxifen daily for 2 weeks followed by 20mg of tamoxifen daily for another 2 weeks

HCG is better used during cycle to signal your testes, up until PCT starts, but not into PCT.

MK677 has nothing to do with PCT. It's an alternative for HGH.

2. Do steroids side effects appear during or after the cycle ?

Can happen anytime. Acne, high RBC and high blood pressure can happen during cycle, you can also be shutdown after cycle.
It's a complex subject and can cause your endocrine system to misbehave anytime.

3. Is the injected amount of test added to the amount of test that is naturally produced by the body or does it replace it?

Your body shuts down natural production when you provide an exogenous source.

4. Difference GH, HGH ? Do you do them during or after cycle ? (if during, difference with steroid? If after, difference with PCT ?)

You normally use HGH alongside steroids, as they have a synergistic effect, but they go into PCT too or even when you're not taking anything. With HGH, longer cycles are better.

5. Where (what supplier) is the best for test-e ?

We like to think of ourselves as one of the best options out there when it comes to sources. With domestic and international options and several brands in our portfolio, Steroidify has been a true one stop shop for all your needs.

Please visit our site and see for yourself:

https://steroidify.com/

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's some knowledge!

Reactions: TalkAdmin
M

Masaru

Standard PCT that works fine for most starts 2 weeks after your last shot of a long ester steroid, like enanthate, cypionate or decanoate.

It consists of:

- 100mg of clomid daily for 2 weeks followed by 50mg of clomid daily for another 2 weeks
- 40mg of tamoxifen daily for 2 weeks followed by 20mg of tamoxifen daily for another 2 weeks

For the PCT part, does it consist of both (clomid and tamoxifen) ? or just one of the two?
Why those two compounds ? For a first cycle wouldn't Nolvadex be better (10mg/day for 6-8 weeks) (btw I saw that 1 tablet of Nolva is 10g. What could I do if I just want to take 5g..?)

EDIT: for a first cycle of 400mg/week of Test E, do I need to take Nolva even ED ? Wouldn't 1-2 times/week be enough ??

Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
For the PCT part, does it consist of both (clomid and tamoxifen) ? or just one of the two?

You can use only one, but standard PCT is both.

Why those two compounds?

Tamoxifen is great at controlling estro levels after cycle, when your testosterone will go down and body will try to balance things out. Clomid does a great job at re-starting your HPTA axis, which is the first step to a healthy natural production.

For a first cycle wouldn't Nolvadex be better (10mg/day for 6-8 weeks) (btw I saw that 1 tablet of Nolva is 10g. What could I do if I just want to take 5g..?)

It looks like you're making a confusion between nolva during cycle when trying to keep estro at bay and nolva for PCT, when you're trying to recover. During cycle, I recommend aromasin, which is a suicidal AI with no rebound. 12.5 to 25mg E3D or EOD should suffice, but only bloods will tell. To take 5mg (not 5g) of nolva, you cut tab in half.

EDIT: for a first cycle of 400mg/week of Test E, do I need to take Nolva even ED ? Wouldn't 1-2 times/week be enough ??

For PCT, nolva is taken daily, using the protocol I wrote. You can do a shorter PCT of only the last 3 or even 2 weeks of that plan.

Nolva for estro control during cycle is sort of old school. Nowadays we use AI's, like arimidex or aromasin. But you can go with nolva too if you want. For 400mg per week, maybe try 10mg EOD, do bloods and go from there.

Hope this helps.

M

Masaru

1. For this first cycle how much % of my gains is kept on average ?

2. Do I take AI (Arim) ONLY if I have side effects (acne, gyno, ..) ? Do AI even cure acne? In which cases do I take AI during cycle ?

3. Is it better to inject 400mg of test e all at once or separated in twice (200mg twice per week)

Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
1. For this first cycle how much % of my gains is kept on average ?

Really hard to answer. If you start out close to your natural max, you'll probably keep little. If you're very skinny or have very little muscle your body will be comfortable keeping more.

Also related to your genetics, your natural myostatin levels, etc, etc...

2. Do I take AI (Arim) ONLY if I have side effects (acne, gyno, ..) ? Do AI even cure acne? In which cases do I take AI during cycle ?

You dial in your AI dosage with bloodwork. If your acne is estro related, keeping this hormone at bay will help.

3. Is it better to inject 400mg of test e all at once or separated in twice (200mg twice per week)

Twice a week will keep levels more stable, which is a good thing.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is all bodybuilding science right here.