• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC Fight Night - Jung vs Ige

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Korean Zombie Chan Sung Jung will meet Dan Ige in the UFC octagon on June 20 for a UFC Fight Night in Las Vegas. The featherweight main event is expected to have lots of fireworks with the striking of both fighters. Jung has a fight record of 16-6 while Ige has 15-3. Very slightly favored in the betting at -105 is the Korean Zombie who has proven he got a strong chin that Ige would have a difficult time.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As advertised the main event of UFC fight night was bloody. The Korean Zombie showed his stamina and defense against the speed of Dan Ige. For 5 rounds it looked like Jung had won all from start to finish to win by unanimous decision. It was the 6th main event bout for Jung and more likely he may be in for a title bout next time.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Goddamn it! I can't believe I missed The Korean Zombie out shining Ige. I'm going to find the fight and watch. I can't just watch highlights. That would be sacrilegious.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jung has been in the MMA seen since 2008 and he has never disappointed his fans. I can't believe he is 32 years old and still going.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jung has been in the MMA seen since 2008 and he has never disappointed his fans. I can't believe he is 32 years old and still going.

The guy is simply amazing. I don't know how he does it. It is a mystery for everyone. They must. Have some good ass training in Korea.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The guy is simply amazing. I don't know how he does it. It is a mystery for everyone. They must. Have some good ass training in Korea.

You know them Koreans don't mess around. It is a dog eat dog world out there, so you have to be a beast especially for an MMA fighter.