• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBC middleweight championship – Jermall Charlo vs Juan Macias Montiel

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On June 19 WBC middleweight champion Jermall Charlo will defend his title against Juan Macias Montiel. The undefeated champion has 31 wins with 22 KOs while the challenger has a fight record of 22-4-2 with all his wins by KO. That is a signal for Charlo to be cautious against the heavy hands of the challenger.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight was dominated by the WBC champion to retain his middleweight belt. Charlo earned a unanimous decision from the 3 judges with scores of 118-109, 119-109, 120-108. Montiel was no pushover because he had shown his heart although it was not enough to earn a close decision. Charlo may have won but pundits think he had to show more next time to be considered a true champion.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These two guys really tasted each other. They put each other through hell.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really thought Juan Macias Montiel had Charlo where he wanted when he inflicted that cut above his right eye.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really thought Juan Macias Montiel had Charlo where he wanted when he inflicted that cut above his right eye.

Charlo got back his mojo after that cut and he beat the shit out of Montiel.