• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eastbourne International 2021

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eastbourne International Tennis is the preparatory tournament to the Wimbledon grass court. The venue is in the south of England.

The seeded players in the women’s singles are: 1) Aryna Sabalenka 2) Elina Svitolina 3) Bianca Andreescu 4) Iga Swiatek.

In the men’s singles the top seeds are: 1) Gael Monfils 2) Alex De Minaur 3) Lorenzo Sonego

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was an auspicious 1st round for the top seeds in the women’s singles.
1) Aryna Sabalenka breezed through Bernara Pera 6-3, 6-4
2) Elina Svitolina won over Paula Badosa in 3 sets 4-6, 6-1, 7-6
3) Bianca Andresscu took 3 sets to defeat Christina McHale 6-4, 2-6, 6-2
4) Iga Swiatek bested the gutsy Heather Watson 6-3, 6-7, 7-5

The men’s top seeds also did their job with the top 3 seeds going into the 2nd round.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Going into the quarterfinals saw the big casualties. In the men’s singles top seed Gael Monfils suffered a setback when he was defeated by Max Purcell in a close 3 sets 6-4, 5-7, 6-4.

In the women’s singles only top seed Aryna Sabalenka won in a breeze past Alison Riske 6-1, 6-4. Seed #2 Elina Svitolina bowed to Elena Rybakina 4-6, 6-7 while 3rd seed Bianca Andreescu was beaten by Anett Kontaveit 3-6, 3-6. Seed #4 Iga Swiatek was unexpected in her loss to Daria Kasatkinw 6-4, 0-6, 1-6.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The men’s single semifinals matches:
1) Seed #2 Alex De Minaur vs Kwon Soon Woo
2) Seed #3 Lorenzo Sonego vs Max Purcell who eliminated top seed Gael Monfils

In the women’s semifinals matches no seeded player was left when top seed Aryna Sabalenka was submitted by Camila Giorgi 7-6, 0-6, 6-4. The semifinals matches:
1) Camila Giorgi vs Anett Kontaveit
:2) Jelena Ostapenko vs Elena Rybakina

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The seeded players prevailed in the semi-finals of the men’s singles. Seed #2 Alex De Minaur won 6-4, 6-4 over Vasek Pospisil while Seed #3 Lorenzo Sonego defeated Max Purcell 6-1, 3-6, 6-1.

In the women’s singles the finals will be constested by Janet Ostapenko who defeated Elena Rybakina in 3 sets and Anett Kontaveit who won over Camila Giorgi by walkover

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the finals of the women’s singles it was not really easy sailing but it looked like it for wildcard Jelena Ostapenko in defeating Anett Kontaveit 6-3, 6-3. Ostapenko had full focus on the game.

In the finals of the men’s singles it was a very close match for Italian Lorenzo Sonego and Australian Alex De Minaur. But in the end it ws De Minaur who prevailed in a tie break 4-6, 6-4, 7-6.