• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC Fight Night – Ciryl Gane vs Alexander Volkov

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undefeated heavyweight Ciryl Gane will stake his clean record against UFC veteran Alexander Volkov on June 27 in Las Vegas. Gane is ranked #3 with 8 wins while #5 Volkov has a fight record of 33-8. Gane is the betting favorite but an upset cannot be discounted with the knockout punch of Volkov that can end the fight early.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the heads up. I will be sure to put a reminder.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been very busy lately. I hope I will have a chance to watch it.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You gotta put a reminder so that you don't miss it. You might have a day off. You just never know

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You gotta put a reminder so that you don't miss it. You might have a day off. You just never know

I have already added the fight to my calendar. I just hope I will be free on the day of the fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have already added the fight to my calendar. I just hope I will be free on the day of the fight.

All you have to do is wait and find out.

You are right. I just need to be patient.

Exactly. Let's wait until the day of the fight.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like the unanimous decision win over Jairzinho Rozenstruik in his previous fight Gane again won another unanimous decision. Gane is undefeated but his recent wins were not spectacular and albeit they are boring to watch. Volkov gave a good fight in the first 2 rounds but wilted in the later round. What I saw was a scared Volkov who seemed to be afraid of being hit. Gone was his jabs that prevented Gane to attack. But a win is still a win and Gane may be the #1 contender in the heavyweight division.