• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 264 – Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On July 11 will be the 3rd meeting of Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor. Their head-to-head score is 1-1 and both by KO. This time the score will be settled once and for all even if this is not a title fight. At present the betting odds are almost even which means oddsmakers are not very confident with either Poirier or McGregor. But my bet is an abbreviated bout that will not last 5 rounds. That’s for sure.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The odds have not changed much with a pretty even between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor alternating at -105 and +105.

In the co-main event Stephen Thompson is favored at -165 over Gilbert Burns at +130. Both bouts promise a slambang action from start to finish that are expected not to last the full route of the bout.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight lasted for only 1 round. It was unfortunate for McGregor to have a broken left food that folded in the portion of the ankle. It was a doctor’s stoppage due to the injury. Poirier was leading the score when he got a good take down of McGregor. But when McGregor was able to stand up the injury occurred.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe Dustin Poirier has two victories over one of the biggest star in the history of MMA.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Unlike the other two bouts, this one ended in a nasty way. At least for Conor McGregor that is.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Many are disappointed with the actuations of Conor McGregor while he was seated on the mat with a broken ankle. Joe Rogan came with his microphone that caught the rants of McGregor. He was threatening Poirer to kill him including Poirier’s wife and family. Even the Irish Dragon Paul Felder was disgusted that McGregor had lost his mind in the sport. McGregor’s coach, John Kavanagh reasoned that the flow of hormones made Conor say those bad things against Poirier. Is that so?

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clearly the guy has anger issues. He really said that? You know if something happens to Poirier and/or his family, Conor McGregor is the number one suspect!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clearly the guy has anger issues. He really said that? You know if something happens to Poirier and/or his family, Conor McGregor is the number one suspect!

That was a stupid thing to say especially around journalists. If he is not careful this might end up costing him.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That was a stupid thing to say especially around journalists. If he is not careful this might end up costing him.

That was a rookie mistake. Everybody knows that you keep your trap shut until you get to the locker rooms where you can vent out as much as you can.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That was a rookie mistake. Everybody knows that you keep your trap shut until you get to the locker rooms where you can vent out as much as you can.

Let's just wait and see what happens.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I haven't heard anything yet so I'm guessing nobody took him seriously.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Maybe they decided to chuck it up to dumb shit said in the heat of the moment.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Maybe they decided to chuck it up to dumb shit said in the heat of the moment.

Maybe, or they are just waiting for the right moment in order to come at him.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When the time comes, they are going to use his own words against him.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Sports and politics go hand in hand. The same tactics that people in power use to take down and/or discredit their opponents, are the same used in sports.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Sports and politics go hand in hand. The same tactics that people in power use to take down and/or discredit their opponents, are the same used in sports.

The movie and music industry too. No one is spared.