• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC 264 co-main event Burns vs Thompson

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
An equally exciting bout in UFC 264 is the co-main event between #2 welterweight contender Gilbert Burns and #4 contender Stephen Thompson. The most recent fight of Burns was a loss against champion Kamaru Usman. Thompson had a title fight against former champion Tyron Woodley that resulted in 1 draw and 1 loss. The early betting odds is favoring Thompson who was undefeated during his kickboxing days..

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is unfortunate for Thompson to fail the grade of the judges to lose by unanimous decision to Burns. The takedown in every round had probably given the nod of the judges to Burns. It seemed the Thompson was helpless when he would be on the ground under the body of Burns. It’s not an exciting fight at all. Perhaps the 38-year old Thompson should be thinking of retirement.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure Stephen 'Wonderboy' Thompson is still wondering what went wrong, lol.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty sure Stephen 'Wonderboy' Thompson is still wondering what went wrong, lol.

You are crackin' me up, lol. But Thompson did have his moments.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP