• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Make Plans for the 2021 Olympia

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

2021olympia plans 1200x520 1
As the top athletes in the world begin their contest prep, organizers of Olympia Weekend are busy preparing for the most anticipated event of the year. After pulling off what many have described as a miracle last year, overcoming the challenges of a global pandemic, event producers are eager to welcome fans back to Orlando, while taking the Olympia experience to another level.
Tasked with one of the industry’s most challenging jobs, Olympia President Dan Solomon remains laser focused, “Last year we managed to create an epic stage production with only 5 weeks to plan. So you can only imagine what we’ve got up our sleeves this year with the benefit of a full production timeline. The 2021 Olympia will deliver a fan experience unlike any this sport has ever seen.”
With VIP Packages already sold out, exhibitor booths selling fast, and regular tickets now on sale, momentum continues to build for an event that continues to test the boundaries in stage production while attracting more celebrities each year.
Located near several of the world’s most popular theme parks, Orlando’s Orange County Convention Center received big reviews last year, giving fans a true “under one roof” connected experience. As part of this year’s expansion, the Olympia will have two host hotels, both conveniently connected to the convention center. The Hyatt Regency Orlando (already sold out) along with the spectacular Rosen Centre Hotel are two of the areas top hotels, both with resort style pools, restaurants and great gathering spots – discounted Olympia rates are now available.
With certain details still yet to be revealed, plans have already been announced for the newly imagined OLYMPIA WORLD FITNESS FESTIVAL (formerly known as the Expo), a gathering of fitness minded brands, events, activities, and the most passionate fitness enthusiasts you’ll find anywhere. Learn more about exhibitor opportunities at MrOlympia.com.
Under the direction of owner Jake Wood, Olympia Weekend continues to evolve as it enters its 57[SUP]th[/SUP] year. “I spend a great deal of time imagining the true potential of the Olympia. I’m not afraid to dream big and bold. The athletes deserve the best possible experience and so do the fans.”
This year’s Olympia will include a record 11 IFBB Professional League sanctioned divisions, including the debut of the Olympia Wellness Division, giving way to nearly 1.5 million in prize money. President Jim Manion adds, “There is only one Olympia. We are proud of how far the event has come. After everything we’ve all gone through over the last year, it will be amazing seeing everyone back together in October. This is one you won’t want to miss.”
If you want to experience the Olympia in a whole new way, register to compete at the Amateur Olympia Orlando, opened to all NPC athletes. This pro qualifier has emerged as one of the year’s best competitive experiences, allowing athletes to truly become a part of the biggest week of the year.
Trifecta presents Joe Weider’s Olympia Fitness & Performance Weekend, brought to you by Wings of Strength. Purchase tickets now before the good seats are gone. For more event info, including schedules, sponsor opportunities, Amateur Olympia registration, hotel info, and tickets, visit MrOlympia.com.

View the full bodybuilding news article here.

Musclemecca Bodybuilding and Sports Feeds - Your source for Bodybuilding News in the Muscle world!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TalkAdmin
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I'll be there from the 6-10. Anyone else going?

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rich are you going to mister olympia this year?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
rich are you going to mister olympia this year?
I'm hoping to but I doubt I'll be able to make it this year. I'm supposed to go to Europe for a conference so I'm not sure I can do both. I would love to go though!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk