• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA 2021 Finals

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The debut of Chris Paul in his first NBA finals was likened to Michael Jordan with his 32 points to lead Phoenix Suns to win game 1 over Milwaukee Bucks 118-113. The point guard took advantage of the switching defense of the Bucks. He is now the center of attention going into game 2 of the finals. But the confidence of Paul would be greater and he could repeat his game 1 winning ways. Khris Middleton was the highest pointer for the Bucks with his 29 points.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phoenix Suns is moving along with the 2nd game victory over Milwaukee Bucks 118-108. This time it is Devin Booker who is the highest scorer with 31 points while Chris Paul added 23 points. Suns with a 2-0 lead in the finals is a formidable number that they are expected to exert more effort in game 3 on Sunday. Booker produced 7 triples and 6 assists while Mikal Bridges has a playoff career high of 27 points.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Milwaukee Bucks was able to stop the hot run of the Phoenix Suns by winning game 3 of the NBA finals. The score is 118-105 courtesy of the excellent play of Giannis Antetokounmpo. With his 41 points in winning game 3 Giannis is now being considered as a secret weapon to even the series at 2-2 for their game 4 meeting. The series is getting to be interesting now.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was the noisiest crowd in Milwaukee as game 4 ending unfolds with the Bucks leading the Suns a minute before the final buzzer sounded. With the 40 points of Khris Middleton the Milwaukee Bucks evened the series at 2-2 with a win of 109-103. The next game would be more exciting with the highest scorers again in their own contest – Booker, Giannis and Middleton.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The 2-2 tie in the series was broken by the Bucks with a 123-119 win over the Phoenix Suns in game 6. It was a heart-breaker for the Suns to lose in their backyard. The 6th game to be held in the home court of the Bucks will be crucial. It can end the series or the series can go to a 7th game if the Suns can fashion a win over the Milwaukee bucks.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Milwaukee Bucks won game 6 and the NBA finals title for 2021 with a series victory of 4-2. Giannis Antetokounmpo had a high game of 50 points 14 rebounds and 5 blocks for a sterling performance. Giannis received the Bill Russell NBA finals MVP award. The final score of game 6 is 105-98.

R

Robert

Giannis proved his haters wrong and was incredible in the finals and showed that he has skills to win a ring and a finals mvp