• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC – Islam Makhachev vs Thiago Moises

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The lightweight bout between Islam Makhachev vs Thiago Moises is the main event of UFC Night on Sunday, July 18. The Russian Makhachev has only 1 loss and 19 wins while Brazilian Moises has a fight record of 15-4.

But the main attraction is the co-main event which is the comeback fight of former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Miesha Tate. She will be facing the equally sturdy Marion Reneau. Both women fighters have 7 losses in their fight record.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My place hasn't had electricity for three days now. I don't what is happening but it is pissing me off. I can't believe I'm going to miss these fights.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My place hasn't had electricity for three days now. I don't what is happening but it is pissing me off. I can't believe I'm going to miss these fights.

Bummer. You gotta call the electric company and get that fixed asap. I have a feeling these fights are going to be epic.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was not really a close fight because even at the start the heavy betting favorite Makhachev was obviously ahead. The grappling was not much maybe Makhachev also wanted to show his all-around skills not only with the takedowns. The one-sided fight ended in the 4th round when Moises tapped.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was an impressive win for Makhachev. Clearly, Thiago Moises had no chance in hell against Islam.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Islam came in prepared. He had everything covered from when he was on his feet to when he was on the ground.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Islam came in prepared. He had everything covered from when he was on his feet to when he was on the ground.

Clearly his training is working out. I'm going to check out his training videos.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Clearly his training is working out. I'm going to check out his training videos.

I would also love to see what kinds of things his trainer makes him do.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I watched a few last night before I went to bed. I don't see anything special with his training.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I watched a few last night before I went to bed. I don't see anything special with his training.

Maybe they just show the basic training and leave out the rest. You show everyone your secret weapon.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Maybe they just show the basic training and leave out the rest. You show everyone your secret weapon.

Makes sense. It would be stupid to show your opponents how to beat you.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Exactly. You need to be smart in this game.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The secret routines that his trainer is taking him through is really paying off.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The secret routines that his trainer is taking him through is really paying off.

I know. He needs to keep them a secret.