• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC fight night - Sandhagen vs Dillashaw

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After a long vacation from UFC due to drug issues former bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw will once again show his wares on the octagon on July 25 in Las Vegas. Number 2 bantamweight contender Cory Sandhagen will test Dillashaw if he still has it. Sandhagen is the early favorite at -180 while Dillashaw is the underdog at +155. Sandhagen has a fight record of 14-2 while Dillashaw sports a record of 17-4.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he will be able to perform without drugs in his system.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he will be able to perform without drugs in his system.

Let us hope he is not a fiend. That is the last thing you would want to be in this kind of a sport.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But I like Dillashaw's style. He came back, asked to fight someone from the top 5 only and he got it.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But I like Dillashaw's style. He came back, asked to fight someone from the top 5 only and he got it.

You gotta go for the head if you wanna slay the dragon, or something like that. So going after the top dawgs is the best move if he wants to get back on top.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You gotta go for the head if you wanna slay the dragon, or something like that. So going after the top dawgs is the best move if he wants to get back on top.

Just like prison.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Just like prison.

It is a bunch of dudes beating each other to a pulp. It is exactly like prison.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Just like prison.

I did not see that coming, lol.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Just like prison.

I did not see that coming, lol.

This was true decades ago and it still holds truth today.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sandhagen was very prominent in the 1st round with the head strikes tha opened up the face of Dillashaw. But from the 2nd round thereon Dillashaw showed the wares of a former champion with his relentless pressure that somewhat disoriented Sandhagen. The fight lasted the full route of 5 rounds for Dillashaw to earn a unanimous decision.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No one between the two dominated the fight. This is a decision I can live with. They were neck to neck. Good fight.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This only means that down the line we are going to get a rematch to settle it once and for all.