• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Did you know that: Big Ramy was a fisherman?

Steroidify Rep

Steroidify Rep

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
The Egyptian bodybuilder Big Ramy known for his colossal size, surpassing his rivals in size and weight, has not worked all his life as a bodybuilder, as a young man he made a living fishing.

❕It is curious to imagine a bodybuilder working in a place other than a gym or without any relation to the world of Fitness ??*♂️, but the truth is that many bodybuilders have worked in pretty normal jobs to pay for their career as bodybuilders, some have worked as teachers, strippers or even policemen ??*♂️ like Ronnie Coleman.

❕The one that amazes me the most is Egyptian bodybuilder Big Ramy, who worked most of his life as a fisherman ? before being hired for the Camel Crew ? professional bodybuilding team.

Everyone has a past.

Ramy

Reactions: TalkAdmin and ArnoldS
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Great info on Big Ramy! I Love that guy! I never would have guessed he was a fisherman in the past!